Getting in the Christmas Spirit

Wednesday, December 23, 2015
When we decided to stick around Delft for Christmas I made the executive decision to go all out with decorations to make it feel like christmas, despite not being with our families. We got a tiny baby tree from the christmas tree lot and I found the CUTEST decorations from my fav. shop, Dille & Kamile, and we spruced up the place for the holidays! We found our christmas tree star at one of the booths from the Cologne christmas markets and it smelled AMAZING (like cinnamon and spices and all things jolly and holiday-y) and we found these adorable little santa creatures at a random shop in Amsterdam (and will most likely be up in our apartment until we move out because I'm obsessed with them). After decorating the place it was the first time that I really felt like we lived here, which was just the feeling I needed to avoid being homesick during the holidays.
christmas tree + bike = an interesting ride home

Post Comment
Post a Comment