Switzerland // Lake Geneva

Monday, September 7, 2015
By the end of the week we were pretty beat, but we still had a few days of exploring left after Chamonix and wanted to see Lake Geneva before heading back up to Zurich. We did a loop around the lake, coming from France and looping around the western side of the lake all the way up to Greyer. And I'm so happy we took this long route because the scenery was stunning. Sunflower fields, apple orchards and lake side villages for all far as the eye could see. I wish we had a few more days to explore (we didn't have the energy to head into Lausanne or Geneva) but we did muster up the energy to walk through Vevey, an enchanting little lake side town full of colorful flowerbeds, unique lake sculptures, and tons of folks enjoying the beautiful weather in paddleboat on the water. It was simply adorable. 


Apparently the film I was using was expired so the colors and grain are a little different than I'm used to, but I kind of love it. It adds the perfect old-timey vibe that I felt walking through the town and along the lake.



Post Comment
Post a Comment