Hogan's Holland Home

Friday, April 29, 2016

We were SO lucky to find an amazing apartment within the first few days of living here, and it's honestly been one of my favorite apartments we've lived in. It's a loft style apartment so it feels HUGE even though it has a little footprint. My favorite part is how much light it gets - considering it's usually dark and grey outside, any extra bright light we can get in the apartment is key. There's an awesome skylight on the second story that lights up the entire place, and without it I'm sure we would have felt like we were living in an attic. It took us a while to decorate it and make it feel like home since we didn't want to buy too much since we can't bring it home to the states with us, and I have to say I'm quite pleased with how it's turned out. Without further ado, here's the Hogan's Holland Home!

 
 

















 









Post Comment
Post a Comment